Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Transcendent Hero of Love


My name is Cassidy Williams. I am 15 years old and attend John Horn High School. My life is described as the archetype Transcendent Hero of Love. God, family, and friends help me through life everyday. My love is very strong for the people that come in my life and make an impact. I had an obstacle in my life that could of slowed me down, but I decided not to let it. Becoming diabetic isn't easy and it takes strength to overcome. With the support of my loved ones, I have not let it stand in the way of my dreams. Volleyball is my passion and I would be lost without it. I look forward to playing through high school and college. Friends are a huge part of my life. I have made many new friends this year and could not imagine my life without them. Family is really important to me as well. My parents encourage me to follow my dreams and live life to the fullest. God has helped me through all my obstacles and my faith is very strong!

1 comment: