Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Mentor



My mentor would be my older sister Carissa. She has taught me a lot and I look up to her. I would be lost without her. Even though she makes me mad most of the time, she also knows how to always make me laugh. We fight 247, but thats our love hate relationship. She keeps me on track with my life and helps me with school and volleyball. She taught me everything I know about sports and without her I do not know where I would be today. She is graduating this year and I know I have big shoes to fill. Even though she won't be here my next three years of high school, she has taught me what I need to know, and will be there when I need her. She always teaches me to make smart decisions and be smart with what I do. She says "learn from your mistakes, because you will make many." I love her a lot and could not ask for a better sister.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet tribute! I'm sure she's really proud of you. What are some specific things that Carissa has taught or shown you?

    ReplyDelete