Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Physical and Mental Strength



Volleyball is the physical and mental strength in my life. I give 100 percent everyday at practice. Volleyball helps you with more than just the sport, it also helps you in life. It teaches you to work hard and never give up in order to succed. Volleyball is my life. Without it I would be lost. It always keeps me busy, and has brought some amazing people in my life. The thing with volleyball is that it keeps me stressed 99% of the time. I know if I mess up someone will be watching, so it makes me nervous. Although volleyball helps me to stay motivated to keep up my grades, it also takes up most of my life. 7 am volleyball tournaments every weekend and practice until 10 on school nights can keep you very busy. The physical side of volleyball is different. You have to be in amazing shape to play volleyball at Horn. We dread our workouts everyday, but now they are making us stronger and better athletes. Without volleyball I would be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment